CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
1. Should the delegate be unable to attend the event, a substitute (confirmed in writing by the delegate or company prior to the event) is welcome at no extra charge;
2. SPHERE Exhibits does not provide refunds nor credits for cancellations or no-shows. Invoiced amounts are payable in full upon issuance of invoices;
3. SPHERE Exhibits reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and/or topics and/or the alteration of the dates and venues of the event;
4. SPHERE Exhibits is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event.
5. Should there be a need to cancel the event, the organizer will refund delegates for registration fees paid, and will not be held responsible for any travel and/or accommodation costs incurred.
SPHERE EXHIBITS will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the events.
In registering for the event, relevant details may be incorporated into a participants list for the benefit of all delegates. These details may also be available to all related companies of SPHERE EXHIBITS and parties directly related to the event, including the venues and accommodation providers. SPHERE EXHIBITS may use these details to inform current participants of the event, updates or future conferences via email or post. Participants are responsible for advising SPHERE EXHIBITS if they do not wish to have their email addresses included in the conference participant list or SPHERE EXHIBITS’ distribution list for future events.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
SPHERE EXHIBITS shall not be liable in damages for any delay or default in performing the event if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control such as acts of God, government and political interruptions. In such event, SPHERE EXHIBITS shall not only be obliged to proceed with the event and may at its sole and absolute discretion decide on any reimbursement of not more than 70% of the payments received by it.